Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm Blank Because


I'm Funny because...

I look for any reason to scare my hubby!

I laugh before I can finish a joke.

I am super clumsy.

I make up nicknames for my hubby that don't make sense.

I can make my 7 month old laugh.


I'm a good friend because...

I always listen.

I can keep a secret.

I will pinky promise.

I am always a phone call away.


I'm a bad friend because...

I don't call enough.

I am too far away.

I don't always tell you that I love you!!


I'm a good wife because...

I love my hubby more that he will ever think is possible.

I enjoy cooking for my hubby.

I love to take care of my hubby when he is sick.


I'm a bad wife because...

I wear gym clothes almost everyday.

I don't tell my hubby "I love you" enough.

I am always tired.


I'm blessed because...

I am cancer free.

I have the most loving hubby.

I get to wake up every morning and see my little man's smiling face.

I have the most amazing family.

I have great friends.

God is good.




Thank you to Ashley from Little Miss Momma for sharing this great idea!!



With love,
Jen

3 comments:

  1. visiting from little miss momma! I wear sweats and tee's way to often too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from miss momma, I don't know your story, but if you being cancer free is a new thing or sort of new thing I just wanted to say that I was encouraged by that part of this post. Thank you for that reminder that people CAN beat it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your post made me smile from ear to ear when I read the cancer free line. So happy for you and your beautiful family! love this post!

    ReplyDelete