I am back!! So here is an update on what has been going on:
- The hubby got back from San Diego
- We moved from South Carolina to Miami
- Got the house unpacked and organized
- Planning the little man's first birthday party (which by the way is this Sunday!)
- Spending a lot of family time together before the hubby goes back to work
I am so happy to start blogging again!! Ok now on to the recipe. I made these coconut macaroons for my mommy, which she loved. They are so easy to make and extremely yummy.
- 5 Cups of Flaked Coconut
- 2/3 Cups of All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 14oz Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Combine coconut, flour and salt in a large bowl.
Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
With a small ice cream scoop, drop coconut mixture 1 inch apart on to cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove macaroons from oven and place them on a cooling rack to cool completely.