Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Wreath

Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love fall because the weather, it is not too hot or too cold it is the perfect temperature! Well at least here in South Carolina it is. Back home in Miami it is still feels like summer. Since today is the first day of fall, I decided to show you a crafting project I did about two weeks ago.

I got my inspiration from a picture I saw on the Southern Living website. Mine looks nothing like the one on the website. But I think it came out pretty good.

Southern Living Pumpkin Wreath
The supplies I used were:
  • Wreath
  • Hot Glue gun
  • Mini Pumpkins
  • Silk Fall leaves
  • And any little decoration you would like to add
All you have to do is to hot glue Pumpkins on to the wreath. Use the silk leaves to fill in any areas that look empty. You can make this your own, so feel free to add any other fall decorations that you want!


Happy Crafting!!!



With Love,
Jen   

1 comment:

  1. Your wreath looks gorgeous! Where did you get the materials?

    ReplyDelete