So today was a normal day in the Frias household. JJ is moving more and more everyday. By the way, have you guys ever seen the Bumbo chair for babies?? Well little Mr. JJ figured out how to get out of it. I know!! I thought babies couldn't get out of those things!! Oh, did I forget to mention that he will 6 months in just 5 days!! He is growing way too fast.
|JJ being his silly self|
I found this recipe a couple of years ago and let me tell you it is to die for.
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 Cups of All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Sticks of butter
- 1/2 Cup of White sugar
- 3/4 Cup of Packed Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Sift together Flour, Baking soda and Salt.
- Place Butter, Sugar and Brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Beat in Vanilla extract and the 2 Eggs.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Add Chocolate Chips to batter.
- With an ice cream scoop, scoop batter on to a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- With spoon or fingers press down on the top of the dough for even cooking.
- Place cookies in oven for 13 minutes.