Tuesday, September 27, 2011

JJ is six months old today

I can't believe that is has been six months since our little man came into the world! He is growing way too fast! When I saw JJ for the first time it was like a new spot in my heart opened up. I started to feel a love that I never knew existed. I feel blessed everyday to be his mommy.


Our Six month old!

Jason Joel Born March 27, 2011 at 12:10 a.m

Dear JJ,
These past six months have been full of love and laughter. I love waking up every morning to see your big eyes wide open ready to explore the day. You are my ray of sunshine! I love you more than you will ever think it is possible! Happy Six months bubby!
Love,
Your Momma

Check out JJ two teeth!!

By the way today is the first day of our family vacation!!! Yay!!! 


With Love,
Jen   

0 comments:

Post a Comment