My best friend sent me a picture a couple of weeks ago of some cookies she saw with brownie pieces in them. I thought what a great idea to put together a chocolate chip cookie and a brownie so I had to make them. I made a normal chocolate chip cookie dough and added tiny pieces of brownies. When I took them out the oven and I took a bite I was in love!!
- 2 1/4 Cups of All-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup of Chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup of Brownie, cut into tiny pieces
- 1/2 Cup of Walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Combine Flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat butter,sugar and brown sugar until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to butter mixture and mix until well combined.
- Add flour mixture and mix.
- Once dough forms add chocolate chips and walnuts.
- With a Small ice cream scoop, scoop dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Once the dough is on the cookie sheet press in the tiny pieces of brownie into the cookie dough.
- Place cookies in oven for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and place them on a cooling racking rack to cool completely.