- 1 Bag of frozen broccoli florets
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Egg whites, ligthly beaten
- 1/3 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 4 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
Lightly beat eggs.
Mix in cheese, flour, salt, garlic and pepper.
Stir in broccoli.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Drop batter in pan and press them down lightly to flatten.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.