Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grilled Red Chili Steak Recipe

Last night for dinner we had steak and it was oh so good! I found the recipe on the taste of home website. I didn't follow the recipe to the tee because I didn't have any Cumin or Salsa on hand. I thought it came out pretty good and the hubby liked it. So I guess that it is a keeper. This is how I made it:


Ingredients
  • 3 Tablespoons of Chili powder
  • 2 Teaspoons of Brown sugar
  • 2 Teaspoons of Pepper
  • 2 Garlic cloves, Minced
  • 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
  • 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano
  • 1 Pound of Steak ( I used Skirt Steak)


Put the steak in a big zip lock bag.



Add all the ingredients to the steak.



Close the zip lock bag and rub all the ingredients into the steak.



Put the steak on the grill and cook to your desired doneness.


Let steak stand for about 10 minutes before slicing.



 Enjoy!!

In JJ news, my little man is officially crawling and sitting up on his own. I think it is time to really start baby proofing the house, don't you think?!


With Love,
Jen   


1 comment:

  1. I think you should definitely baby proof the house. The steak looks delicious and I don't even like meat!

    ReplyDelete